Gary Roberts HPT will provide Elite Hockey Prospects' members with advanced training programs delivered through the GR Athlete Development APP (available in the App Store and Google Play once registered). Supported by a holistic approach to nutrition and recovery, to help each member build and maintain a strong foundation that enables them to successfully perform in their sport and life.
Program and APP Highlights:
- Progressive programming through three distinct phases
- Programming includes strength and energy system workouts
- Scheduled recovery sessions
- Weekly Nutrition tips and recipes
- Scheduling and tracking capabilities for training sessions
- Tracking capabilities, via a daily questionnaire, for hydration, sleep, nutrition and recovery
- Weekly email reporting summary for parents
- Programs delivered directly to athletes phone, iPad or desktop
- Workouts can be done at home
Duration: Programs activate upon registration and finish August 28, 2020
Cost: $350 CDN (apply promo code EHP12 at checkout for savings)
Workouts per week: The number of workouts per phase depends on the phase and timing of delivery of the phase. Phases delivered in the off-season may contain anywhere from 3-5 workouts per week and can include strength, conditioning, and recovery sessions.
Equipment requirements: Programs will be assigned to reflect available equipment as indicated by you on the intake form.
Program Delivery Method: Gary Roberts Athlete Development App. Mobile Device or Desktop
TO REGISTER, SELECT YOUR AGE CATEGORY FROM THE LIST BELOW:
- Joel Eriksson Ek, Minnesota Wild
Next Steps Following Purchase:
Once purchase goes through you will be prompted to create your athlete profile. Fill out and save. This step is important as you will create your username and password allowing you to access Gary's athlete APP
Our coaches will review your information and then assign your program
Download the app via iTunes or Google Play and Login (search "Gary Roberts Training). Within 72-hours of registering you will receive a notification from your trainer prompting you to begin