Ages 12-13 - Team License
In this age group we can start adding external resistance to certain movements keeping the emphasis on proper technique. It is important for the body to spend time under tension and develop ligament strength to aid in injury prevention. At this age athletes can begin utilizing light implement power tools such as medicine balls to teach them to apply force through their body to a secondary object. The sessions will increase in length having a distinct warm up and training component.
- Age appropriate workouts designed by Gary Roberts. Each team-purchase provides individual athletes with 7 months of in-season programming with development and body maintenance workouts.
- Athlete Development App - FREE for all registered athletes.
- Team Coaches and Club Directors have access to admin profiles that provide detailed reports on workout progress and combine results club-wide, by team, or athlete-to-athlete.
- Parents receive weekly updates on how their child is performing via the automated reporting system. Nutrition advice, healthy meal ideas, recovery measures and motivational feedback will be included in weekly reporting emails.
- Club software tracks and reports individual athlete workout history, overall team performance & team performance in relation to the club as a whole.
- In-the-box combine. Team Coaching Staff run combines throughout the season. All you need is a hallway and dressing room. Coaching staff log data into each individual profile creating a record of performance. Combine results are archived in the system.
- Coaching Scheduler. Coaches easily build and assign schedules to their athletes. Schedules appear in athlete profiles, keeping everyone on the same page.
Next steps following registration:
- Once registered, our professional staff will connect with you ensuring you are properly set up and educated on the system.
- Log-in credentials will be assigned to each of your athletes
- Each athlete will receive instructions and an education document on how to access and navigate their program via iTunes or Google Play and the Online Portal
- Still have questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Gary Roberts High Performance Training, visit our website: www.garyrobertshpt.com