Introductory - Ages 8-10 - Team License
The emphasis for this age group is quality of movement. The body is developing so quickly it needs to be exposed to a variety of stimulus. The majority of time will be spent on dynamic warm up, utilizing different full body movements to develop strength in those positions as well as improve proprioception. Limited weights are used at this age; the athlete’s bodyweight and bands will function as the primary sources of resistance. The training sessions are shorter and interactive to prevent burnout and ensure that the repetitions completed are done with proper technique to avoid injury risk.
- Age appropriate workouts designed by Gary Roberts. Each team-purchase provides individual athletes with 7 months of in-season programming with development and body maintenance workouts.
- Athlete Development App - FREE for all registered athletes.
- Team Coaches and Club Directors have access to admin profiles that provide detailed reports on workout progress and combine results club-wide, by team, or athlete-to-athlete.
- Parents receive weekly updates on how their child is performing via the automated reporting system. Nutrition advice, healthy meal ideas, recovery measures and motivational feedback will be included in weekly reporting emails.
- Club software tracks and reports individual athlete workout history, overall team performance & team performance in relation to the club as a whole.
- In-the-box combine. Team Coaching Staff run combines throughout the season. All you need is a hallway and dressing room. Coaching staff log data into each individual profile creating a record of performance. Combine results are archived in the system.
- Coaching Scheduler. Coaches easily build and assign schedules to their athletes. Schedules appear in athlete profiles, keeping everyone on the same page.
Next steps following registration:
- Once registered, our professional staff will connect with you ensuring you are properly set up and educated on the system.
- Log-in credentials will be assigned to each of your athletes
- Each athlete will receive instructions and an education document on how to access and navigate their program via iTunes or Google Play and the Online Portal
- Still have questions? Email us at: email@example.com
For more information about Gary Roberts High Performance Training, visit our website: www.garyrobertshpt.com