Introductory Off-Season Training Program - Ages 8-10
The emphasis for this age group is quality of movement. The body is developing so quickly it needs to be exposed to a variety of stimulus. The majority of time will be spent on dynamic warm up, utilizing different full body movements to develop strength in those positions as well as improve proprioception. Limited weights are used at this age; the athlete’s bodyweight and bands will function as the primary sources of resistance. The training sessions are shorter to prevent burnout and ensure that the repetitions completed are done with proper technique to avoid injury risk.
2019 Off-Season Program Schedule
- Registration for the Off-Season opens February 1st
- Off-Season Begins June 10th
- Three (3) Phases over 12 weeks (ending August 30th)
- Two (2) Levels of Programming
- See Promotions Page to bundle Spring & Off-Season Programs
- 3 strength workouts + 2 energy system (conditioning) workouts per week
- Off-season strength & conditioning training programs with video support
- Nutrition tips and meal suggestions available on your phone or tablet
- Daily questionnaire tracks hydration, sleep, nutrition and recovery
- Weekly report summary generated by the system and sent to the athlete (and parents) via email
- System scheduler allows you to keep track of your workouts, competitions and recovery days
- System archive stores and maintains performance data in your athlete profile
- Easy contact with GRHPT coaching staff should you need it
- Invite your friends to join the Off-Season Program. Create a team or train alongside players from across North America. Hold each other accountable and work towards reaching your goals this summer.
Next steps following registration:
- Gary's team will contact you with a player intake form and set up your profile
- Download Gary's Player Development App from the iTunes App Store or Google Play
- Education Document will be provided and Login Credentials will be assigned
- Access your profile online and start using the App
For more information about Gary Roberts High Performance Training, visit our website: www.garyrobertshpt.com
All sales are final. Once a program is activated refunds cannot be claimed.